Club Details: MK Dons FC
MK Dons Football Club was founded in 1889 as Wimbledon Old Centrals. In 2004 the club changed their name to The MK Dons. Their home ground is Stadium: MK, which has a capacity of 30,500. Their nickname is The Dons.
Sportwise Club Contact: Tim Lee
Choose a product below for full details of each Clubs publication:
Sportwise Marketing Ltd.
17 Prime Parkway,
Derby, DE1 3QB
Phone: 01332 253600